First sync in progress, weird numbers for remote items created, deleted... is it normal?

Okay, this gets complicated. Joplin has been syncing for two days now and I haven't been able to access my notes in this time. Last night the synchronization seemed to be finished (everything is indicated as finished in Sync status) but the Processing fetched item never ends.

Additionally, based on our discussions, even when the initial sync is complete, I will likely experience slowness with each future sync, on this PC anyway, but I'm worried about syncing on my Android smartphone...

So I'm trying to find the best solution to take advantage of Joplin, which I quickly adopted (when it's not slowed down and apart from this sync problem), and taking stock, I tell myself that there is surely a large majority of my notes (perhaps 80%) which are more archives than notes which serve me daily.

I wonder if switching all these notes to a second non-synced Joplin profile (and to another faster PC) wouldn't be a good solution. This would surely improve the speed of Joplin and synchronization and I could consider synchronizing on my Android smartphone.
I will be able also take the time to clean up this second non-synchronized profile, with the possibility of reinstating certain notes into my main profile.

If I embark on this path, here is how I plan to proceed, I am counting on you to tell me if I should avoid certain steps or if there is a better method:

1- Cancel the current sync

2- Export to JEX the notebooks that I want to switch to the new unsynchronized profile

3- Delete exported notebooks on my main profile

4- Redo the synchronization, I don't know what is best and fastest: just let it sync? Delete the contents of my target synchronization folder (joplin) and then restart a complete synchronization? Use the Resend local data to sync target function in Sync Options?

5- Import the exported JEX notebooks to the seconde profile (and on my other faster PC)

6- Enjoy Joplin :crossed_fingers:

What do you think, does my idea and metho sound good to you, and do you have any suggestions to speed this up? Unless you advise me to wait for these Processing fetched items to finish, and you think everything will work fine after that?
Thanks