Home / GitHub Page

Error on Dropbox synchro

Source: Joplin 1.0.193 on Windows 10, synch with Dropbox

Synchronization returns for several days the following error message “POST files/download: fetchBlob error (409): path/restricted_content/”. Number of listed files is random, varying from 3 to 20.

Nothing changed in the config, neither on the system nor the application, but the latest update (this morning)…

Thanks in advance for any help!

Log file:Joplin log.txt (376.1 KB)

https://discourse.joplinapp.org/search?q=restricted_content

Thanks Laurent for the feedback!

I had already browsed the forum and read those posts but my case looks a bit different: all files listed in error by Joplin are GIF files and a quick check shows that there’s absolutely no GIF file in my Dropbox!

I can’t suspect any size issue and don’t know where where to start my troubleshooting…

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi Laurent,

First of all, I hope everyone’s safe on this forum! Quarantine is not that hard when you already have all the required digital tools… :wink:

By the way, I reactivate the thread as I just can’t understand what’s wrong with the files in error: all the files listed by Joplin as

[…] POST files/download: fetchBlob error (409): path/restricted_content/[Retry]

do not exist in my Dropbox! How do you explain this and where can I start troubleshooting?

Thanks in advance for your help!

You might want to report the issue to Dropbox as it’s likely to be a false positive.