I am not sure if this is a bug, if it is let me know and I will file a bug report.
I have installed Joplin on linux (pop os) and on iphone. I am syncing on dropbox which seems to be going smooth. However there is a lot of notifications about joplin savng to dropbox, and a couple of times a day, joplin/dropbox will open lots of tabs in my browser with dropbox files saved to dropbox.
Have I done something wrong, Is it a bug, or maybe unrelated to joplin as such?
[SCROLL AND READ BEFORE POSTING]
For bug reports, please post them on GitHub - Issues · laurent22/joplin · GitHub
If you post a bug report here, we cannot track it and there's a chance it won't be looked at and fixed.
For other support queries please indicate:
- The version you are using. LATEST VERSION is not a version number!
- If it is a sync issue, please let us know what you are syncing with.
- If you report a problem with upgrading, please let us know both versions (from/to).
- If you report a problem with the editor, please tell us which editor you are using (WYSIWYG/Markdown).
- The operating system you are using.
If you can also please provide a log, as described here: https://joplinapp.org/debugging
Posts that do not at least state the version number and operating system will not be answered.