Conflict Resolution Problem

Hi there. This is my first post. I have only been using Joplin for a few weeks - self hosted on a Synology NAS with a selection of users updating via Windows PC's and Android Mobile App. I have had a couple of conflicts previously and used the excellent conflict resolution plugin to easily resolve.... but in the last couple of days it has stopped working. Removed and reinstalled. Reset the server and still no joy. Is there a way to manually resolve the conflict - and is there a known problem with the app. Many thanks in advance.

Oh - forgot to mention - there is an error message from the conflict plugin which says (In plugin: Conflict Resolution Not Found)

Quick Update. I resolved the conflict by exporting the offending note. Deleting the original and then importing it back. Not sure if this is the easiest way to manually resolve a conflict - but it worked. So my question is now simply Is there an issue with the conflict resolution plugin. PS I love Joplin as a note app - Other than this minor niggle with the conflict resolution it works well with the Synology NAS and allows local users to collaboratively share structured notes.... genius :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.