Can't turn on Web Clipper... HELP!

Hello... first post here. I've been using Joplin on Android, PC, and Linux for a couple of years now and I can't live without it!

I just purchased a new M1 Macbook Air, and I'm having issues:

I can't turn on the Web Clipper service. I can't even find where to click to turn it on. The option isn't there in the configuration menu, and when I open 'Preferences' all I get is a pop-up with two radio buttons to turn 'Touch Preferences' on or off.

I can't delete notebooks. On the PC & Linux versions of the app, I can simply right-click and delete. The MacOS version won't allow me to do this.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Update: So I uninstalled Joplin and re-installed. Now the UI looks identical to the PC & Linux versions and everything works. I must have installed the wrong version somehow.

I now have version 2.3.5. The one I had installed said '12.3.1' or something like that.

Wierd.

12.x.x is the iOS version and the other things like the lack of a deletion option would indicate the same thing, so somehow you managed to install the mobile app rather than the desktop one.

That was it... Joplin is working perfectly now!

I was just about to go back to the Apple Store and return this MacBook!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.