Cannot run Joplin properly

I use Joplin between two computers, one is Win10 system, 64 bit, and the other is Win7 system, 32 bit. Now the problem is win7, 32 bit. I install Joplin version 1.7.11. The first time I start it, there is no response. After I start it again, there is only a white picture. I think it is a system problem, because I start the program successfully on Win7 system, 64 bit computer, But I don't know how to deal with it.
I put the pictures and error messages below.

Uncaught Error: Cannot find module 'D:\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules@joplin\lib\node_modules\sqlite3\lib\binding\napi-v3-win32-ia32\node_sqlite3.node'
Require stack:

• D:\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules@joplin\lib\node_modules\sqlite3\lib\sqlite3-binding.js
  • D:\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules@joplin\lib\node_modules\sqlite3\lib\sqlite3.js
  • D:\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules@joplin\lib\database-driver-node.js
  • D:\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules@joplin\lib\BaseApplication.js
  • D:\Joplin\resources\app.asar\app.js
  • D:\Joplin\resources\app.asar\index.html
    at Module._resolveFilename (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:961)
    at Function.i._resolveFilename (electron/js2c/renderer_init.js:39)
    at Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:844)
    at Function.Module._load (electron/js2c/asar.js:779)
    at Module.require (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1023)
    at require (internal/modules/cjs/helpers.js:77)
    at Object. (D:\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules@joplin\lib\node_modules\sqlite3\lib\sqlite3-binding.js:4)
    at Object. (D:\Joplin\resources\app.asar\node_modules@joplin\lib\node_modules\sqlite3\lib\sqlite3-binding.js:7)
    at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1145)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1166)

Joplin does not run on 32-bit.

It should, only there are problems with the build. In the issue is described how to get it running, but requires some effort.

It works. This problem bothered me for several days and finally solved. Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.