I have come to love Joplin - it's quickly becoming my second brain, doing everything I need to keep track of todo's, ideas and such, but it's lacking one thing I still very much need: a full, flexible calendaring capability.
Ideally, what I want in a calendar app is:
- Syncing of calendar data seamlessly between Windows and Android, like Joplin does with its notes data.
- Showing today's calendar items in an in-my-face, obvious way while making it slap-easy to look at other days' items.
- High flexibility in setting repeated calendar items (e.g. every three days).
- Has high potential to integrate with Joplin one day, on both Windows and Android platforms.
- Interoperability with common calendar data protocols, with it being easy to sign up for an event somewhere and it pops right into my calendar.
- Free and open-source!
What would my fellow Joplin users recommend based on the above criteria?