I attempted to use the Beta WYSIWYG editor on Android today.
Here is the result:
- I tapped the second line in a note, the cursor jumped to the first line.
- I tapped again on the second line, it stayed this time.
- I type a 'd' key, a 'd' was printed then the cursor jumped to the front of the new d character.
- I tapped the cursor behind the 'd' key, the cursor jumped up 3 times and Joplin crashed.
- Open Joplin again, load the same note, tape the d and Joplin crashes immediately.
This is almost identical to the test I tried around 6 months ago. Are others seeing the same behavior or is my experience worse. If it crashes immediately it would seem to be more alpha than beta but I had the exact same experience on a different phone 6 months ago.
I would like to know others experiences because I want to use Joplin for to do and task lists however markdown on mobile is not feasible.
Is there active development happening on this new editor?