What's going on here?"Some items cannot be synchronized. View them now"

I don't know what happened, but every time I tried to synchronize it, it gave me an error!
"Some items cannot be synchronized. View them now"

I don't know how to solve it.
After clicking on the error prompt, the sync window will say,

this is one of many I have found on the problem - my issue is seen on the Android app - using version 2.11.27 and synching to Dropbox. I uninstalled Joplin, rebooted, reinstalled - then left synchronization blank - first went there and changed "Attachment Download Behaviour" to AUTO - then went through steps to get it to sync to Dropbox. for me , it seemed the synch issues were only with embedded images. The images seem to pull in if I open an article I clipped -- it handles the single entry and does not seem to choke.

Seems to make my issue "go away"

I'm seeing this issue on

Joplin 2.14.19 (prod, darwin)

Client ID: 5dc5ef6bdb9540c9ade3242dd0b3fb3b
Sync Version: 3
Profile Version: 46
Keychain Supported: No

Revision: 971c4e5

Backup: 1.4.0
Journal: 1.1.2
Publish to Web: 1.1.0
turnToChart: 1.9.3

the banner does not go away no matter what I do. I click retry but it doesn't work

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 02.53.38

1 Like

For what reason they can't be synchronized?

1 Like

I don't know? I know I'm getting this on multiple computers that have joplin installed.

Looks like files mentioned here: Doc: update Desktop screenshots with newer version by colorchestra · Pull Request #4799 · laurent22/joplin · GitHub

hi this error is persisting. any idea what this can be? the files don't look like any I have created. if you check teh filenames, it looks like joplin files that come with the app

I deleted the references to one of the files in my sync dir, and then I deleted the sql database and synced joplin again. it solved the problem for one of the attachments. I don't recognize any of the images anyway

update:
all the images were ones that were used in the welcome to joplin notebook that's created by default. I got tired of seeing the banner, so I went ahead and removed the resources manually.