[SCROLL AND READ BEFORE POSTING]
For bug reports, please post them on GitHub - Issues · laurent22/joplin · GitHub
If you post a bug report here, we cannot track it and there's a chance it won't be looked at and fixed.
For other support queries please indicate:
- The version you are using. LATEST VERSION is not a version number!
- If it is a sync issue, please let us know what you are syncing with.
- If you report a problem with upgrading, please let us know both versions (from/to).
- If you report a problem with the editor, please tell us which editor you are using (WYSIWYG/Markdown).
- The operating system you are using.
If you can also please provide a log, as described here: https://joplinapp.org/debugging
Posts that do not at least state the version number and operating system will not be answered.
When I drag'n'drop an attachment (or attach via the button) I'm seeing a link such as
![KeyMappings.png](:/593153588dd443818c3da7decc52c536) when I switch to Viewer mode. Old notes with attachments so far seem to still show the attachment. The problem is only happening for new attachments.
Using Markdown editor