[SCROLL AND READ BEFORE POSTING]
For bug reports, please post them on GitHub - Issues · laurent22/joplin · GitHub
If you are not sure if it's a bug or not, PLEASE POST ON GITHUB ANYWAY.
If you post a bug report here, we cannot track it and there's a chance it won't be looked at and fixed.
For other support queries please indicate:
- The version you are using. LATEST VERSION is not a version number!
- If it is a sync issue, please let us know what you are syncing with.
- If you report a problem with upgrading, please let us know both versions (from/to).
- If you report a problem with the editor, please tell us which editor you are using (WYSIWYG/Markdown).
- The operating system you are using.
If you can also please provide a log, as described here: How to enable debugging | Joplin
Posts that do not at least state the version number and operating system will not be answered.
2.10.17. Windows 11
I do have some web pages clipped via Joplin's Web Clipper. They are in specific subfolder.
Joplin itself shows those links in URL part of note.
I need to import them to raindrop bookmark manager.
Only formats it accepts for mass-import are csv/browser-exported bookmarks in html/evernote's enex.
Joplin can't export to enex and I don't seem to find way to generate csv/html with URLs from those notes only.
How to do this?
joplin cli solution will be ok