- Joblin: Joplin 1.0.179 (prod, darwin)
- NextCloud: 18.0.1 (http, not currently https)
- Synchronization target: Nextcloud
- Nextcloud WebDAV URL: http:///remote.php/webdav/Joplin
- Nextcloud username: dpatterson
- Nextcloud password: *********
- Synchronization ingerval: 5 minutes
Check synchronization configuration results:
Success! Synchronization configuration appears to be correct
When I click the Synchronize button, I get the following:
Completed: 2020-02-19 9:32 AM
Last error: Fail-safe: Sync was interrupted because 100% of the data (21 items) is about to be deleted. To override this behaviour disable the fail-safe in the sync settings.
My Joplin directory on the Nextcloud host exists and contains three directories:
.lock/ and .resource/ are empty.
.sync/ contains a single file: version.txt with the single character “1” in it.
Log output with log-level debug can be found here: https://pastebin.com/9KUSw4MG
Your forum software wouldn’t let me submit the log contents directly because of all of the URLs in it.