我在同步时误删除了我的所有笔记

我部署了最新的 joplin server作为同步服务器,我的客户端开启了加密。我在windows客户端导入了很多的笔记并且同步到了joplin server上,然后我使用ios的joplin进行同步,最初是同步成功了但是有三个笔记一直在报冲突,于是我就在IOS上把所有笔记全部删除了,并且这个操作也同步到了服务器上,导致我的windows客户端也自动删除了笔记。
我现在想知道我能通过什么方法找回我的笔记,因为我在客户端跟joplin server都没有看见有回收站这个功能,joplin server的管理页面也没有回滚的功能。
我的windows客户端使用的2.10.11版本、ios客户端使用12.10.5 、joplin server是使用docker-compose搭建的2.10.10版本
我查看了joplin server web页面显示占用了3.74MB,这说明数据还在服务端没有被删除,我也停用了所有的任务,防止自动任务删除数据。

(Translated original post)

I deployed the latest joplin server as a sync server and I use E2EE encryption on my client. I imported a lot of notes in my Windows client and synced them to the joplin server, then I used ios joplin for syncing. It synced successfully with three conflicting notes, so I deleted all the notes on IOS. This operation was synced to the server, causing the client on Windows also deleted the notes automatically.
Now I wonder what I can do to get my notes back. I don't see a recycle bin on the client and joplin server, and the joplin server admin page doesn't have a rollback feature.
My windows client uses version 2.10.11, ios client uses 12.10.5, and joplin server is built using docker-compose version 2.10.10.
I checked the joplin server web page and it shows 3.74MB, which means the data is still on the server side and not deleted, I also disabled all tasks to prevent automatic tasks from deleting data.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

This post might help you
这篇帖子可能对你有帮助

By the way, this is an English forum. Using English will get you more help. You can use these translators
这是一个英文论坛,用英文能让你得到更多人的帮助。你可以使用这些翻译工具
https://www.deepl.com/translator

Thank you very much. I've recovered the deleted notes.
十分感谢,已经恢复了被删除的笔记了。

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.