Resource editing will be a huge improvement for my workflow in Joplin
I have the following issue:
- On W10 create a new note in Joplin. Attach any document. Sync.
- On Android the new note and attachment are shown fine.
- On W10 edit the attachment and sync.
- On Android the attachment can no longer be opened. The note looks this:
- The attachment is not downloaded if I click on it
- Sync status show Attachment > Not downloaded: 1
- Configuration > Attachment download behaviour = Always
- Only possible way to get the edited attachment to show up on Android is to edit the note itself (for example by adding a single letter to the end of the note) on W10 and sync. Then the latest attachment is downloaded.
Joplin 1.0.218 on W10
Joplin 1.0.331 on Android 10
Own hosted Nextcloud for sync.
E2EE is activated.