Table cell width problem

Hi. Is it possible to create a table in joplin and change the widths of the columns? And make it so the columns dont resize themselves when pictures or text are put in the cells? The picture below is what im basically trying to do.

1 Like

I'm also curious about this. The only markdown workaround I found (for my specific need) was to fill the header column with non-breaking spaces. Hacky, but it worked.

Thanks whitewall. How could I write a non breaking space in Joplin?
Also, is there a way to make all the cells in the table align "top left". It seems defaulted to align middle.

Just a bunch of & n b s p ;
Without the spaces.

below is how i put the non breaking spaces. But the columns dont seem to keep their width when i add text to the cells. Am i writing non breaking spaces wrong?

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x
. .
. .

sorry...code didn't paste well. here's a pictures

Hmm. I'm not sure. Hopefully someone else has some ideas.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.