- Joplin 1.8.5 on Windows
- Syncing to a WebDAV target (bytemark/webdav:latest)
I am trying to perform an initial sync to a fresh WebDAV target. When the sync is complete, all notes are either invisible or marked as "Conflict" (see screenshot). There is a different profile that went through this same process. It syncs to the same target (but a different subdirectory) and doesn't have this problem.
- For months, this profile was synced to a WebDAV target.
- Last month, both profiles were switched to Joplin Server. We encountered some problems and have changed back to WebDAV.
- The master copy of this profile is on an Android phone. The behavior when syncing to the WebDAV target was the same on Android as it is on the Windows app.
- The profile files have been exported from the Android Joplin app and copied to a Windows 10 system. I just copied the files and renamed "joplin.sqlite" to "database.sqlite". The notes look OK in the Windows app before performing the WebDAV sync (see screenshot). The problem is when the notes are synced to WebDAV.
Debug log and screenshots are attached.
log.txt (98.5 KB)