I'm new into Joplin and I'm very happy with this App. All ran well since yesterday. Some attachments didn't sync on my mobile phone. All attachments are visible on the Desktop PC (see technical data below). My synchronisation target is OneDrive.
First it got stuck at 3/30 attachments. After uninstalling and reinstalling Joplin on my mobile phone it's now at 3/1670 - so there are NO attachments downloaded now on my mobile phone. Please let me know how to fix that issue. Thank you.
Joplin 2.8.8 (prod, win32)
Unterstützter Schlüsselbund: Ja
Prozessor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6820HQ CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.70 GHz
Installierter RAM 40,0 GB (39,9 GB verwendbar)
Systemtyp 64-Bit-Betriebssystem, x64-basierter Prozessor
Stift- und Toucheingabe Für diese Anzeige ist keine Stift- oder Toucheingabe verfügbar.
Edition Windows 10 Pro
Installiert am 09.12.2021
Leistung Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0
Redmi Note 8 Pro
[SCROLL AND READ BEFORE POSTING]
For bug reports, please post them on GitHub - Issues · laurent22/joplin · GitHub
If you are not sure if it's a bug or not, PLEASE POST ON GITHUB ANYWAY.
If you post a bug report here, we cannot track it and there's a chance it won't be looked at and fixed.
For other support queries please indicate:
- The version you are using. LATEST VERSION is not a version number!
- If it is a sync issue, please let us know what you are syncing with.
- If you report a problem with upgrading, please let us know both versions (from/to).
- If you report a problem with the editor, please tell us which editor you are using (WYSIWYG/Markdown).
- The operating system you are using.
If you can also please provide a log, as described here: How to enable debugging | Joplin
Posts that do not at least state the version number and operating system will not be answered.