Sync not working between Android and Windows desktop client

Hi, I hope someone please can help me with my problem.

Problem:
I am not able to sync from android app to windows desktop client. However, I can sync from desktop client to android. I can delete the file created from desktop in android, and the file will be deleted too in desktop.
Desktop client only syncs notes from 5 months back. The last 5 months of notes are not synced to windows.

I have used Joplin for two years without any problem.
I have reinstalled the program in windows and deleted the user config files.

Start client: Android 10 - version 2.3.4 from f-droid
End client: Windows 10 desktop client - version 2.3.5
Data located in Nextcloud webdav (not selfhost).
The notes are encrypted with password in Joplin.

Error message:
Created local items: 323.
Created remote items: 1.
Fetched items: 418/452.

Completed: 24/09/2021 19:30 (100s)

Last error: Error: On file ad24ea7e29ef43b6ab0011ce3ef2bfa5.md: GET ad24ea7e29ef43b6ab0011ce3ef2bfa5.md: Could not open file (Exception Sabre\DAV\Exception\ServiceUnavailable) (503): <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <d:error xmlns:d="DAV:" xmlns:s="sabre/dav"> <s:exception>Sabre\DAV\Exception\ServiceUnavailable</s:exception> <s:message>Could not open file</s:message> </d:error>

Thanks!

Always post the log file, as it contains more information.

But from the error message and code 503: This is a response from your server, that the service is not available (because it is overloaded, down for maintenance or some other internal problems).

1 Like

Thanks I will contact my Nextcloud provider.

If that does not work I will get a log.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.