Support Laurent. Really. Do it now

didn't even think of looking there, thanks. but $70/month is a bit out of my price range.

Yes no-one took on the offer yet :slight_smile: Perhaps I should remove this tier and add something else instead. In fact if anyone has a suggestion on what tier could be interesting let me know.

I don't know if it's possible on Github, but a yearly amount (like 30/40 or 50€ for ex) may be more appealing for some? Or even a one time sponsorship?

i used to pay Evernote $50-ish/yr. i'd be perfectly happy doing the same here.

1 Like

Adding a note here since I want the donations and subscriptions to flow and the Joplin community to grow!

I was previously donating to the effort via GitHub sponsorship. I just ended that today and finally signed up for the Joplin Cloud service! I.e., supporting the effort by paying for the service. Woot! So, @laurent, when you lose one sponsorship according to github (I think it takes a month, actually) ... just know that you gained a cloud user. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I host my own WebDAV sync and so do not have need for Joplin Cloud, so to support the project I give €2 a month at Patreon. I would encourage anyone who wants to support this fantastic open source project to join the Joplin Patreon and donate whatever amount they find fair and doable.

5 Likes

I did the same thing. Thanks Laurent!

5 Likes