Windows 10 / WYSIWYG / v2.3.5.
I'm trying to migrate over from OneNote.
- Is there a way to indent and create a pseudo-hierachy of pages in Joplin like you can in OneNote?
- How can I adjust line spacing? I've been keeping notes in Notepad++ which uses little space between lines. Joplin seems to use a more HTML style spacing convention with a huge line space for Enter (carriage return) and more normal spacing for SHIFT+ENTER. I'd like to keep all spacing as compact as possible.
- Is there a way to create nested bullets or nested numbering?
- Under fonts, I typed in a font name such as Tahoma or Verdna but it seems to keep using Arial. Did I do something wrong?
- Is there a GUI method of changing the highlight coloring?