Sharing a notebook: no accept/reject question on Android

Hi,

I am a new user to Joplin. I am using Docker as server.
The capabilities are great and I am enthousiast.

I have created some notebooks, and now I want to create a notebook that I want to share with my wife, for creating recipies. I created the notebook and clicked Share Notebook, but no question to accept on the Android device.

I could use the same userid/password, but then my wife would also see the guitar tabs, and linux projects I am working on. That doesnt interest her, so I thought I create and share one.

I am using server version 2.4.2, Windows client Joplin 2.3.5 (prod, win32) and Android version 2.3.4.

What am I missing ?

Thanks in advance !

Hello, at the moment it's only possible to accept or reject a share from the desktop application.

Thx for the quick reply. I installed the desktop version in a VM and accepted the invitattion. The Adnroid version took over the acceptance. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes indeed, only the desktop app can accept a share, but any app can view the content of a shared notebook or modify it. There's some more info there: Sharing a notebook with Joplin Cloud | Joplin

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.