Recent releases are not published

Recent releases(from v2.9.5 to v2.9.8) are not published in Github releases page. The latest release is v2.9.4, which was published on 2022-08-18.
I'm not sure if it's a bug.

No this is normal. These are internal releases that were never published due to errors (When I'm correct).

Ok.

Yes we have lots of problems at the moment with the releases. The Windows certificate had expired and the company we get it from has been incredibly slow to renew them (I had to put my phone number in some stupid business directory, which they then called). Now we got them, but I have no idea how to use them because they are in a weird format. Support from them of course is non-existant. I think I'll have to pay someone from Upwork to get it done because otherwise we won't have a Windows release anymore.

Apple notarisation was failing too due to bundle plugins but that's solved for now by disabling this feature.

Can't wait to find out how the iOS and Android versions are going to fail after a few months without releases.

5 Likes

@laurent Thanks for the update. I was wondering what happened to the releases.

Thanks for your hard work.

Are the server releases on docker still up-to-date? My last status was that it's still being waited until big features are due (Self hosted Server 2.7.4 Still Latest? - #3 by laurent). But isn't recursive publishing a big feature?

1 Like