Goal: allow users to paste data encoded in schema.org / rdf into notes. Data can be about things, people, projects, photos, music, relationships, movies, a diary, gps locations (but generally, anything that can be expressed in RDF).
- Encode the RDF as turtle or N3 string
- Find a good escape prefix and postfix for this RDF part
- Ask @Francoispaulservant on #linkedopendata on gitter, he was working on some RDF in MD
- Generate Testdata using https://technicalseo.com/tools/schema-markup-generator/
- Render the RDF as S-P-O resource-tree when rendering the page