Homepage    |    GitHub    |    API    |    Wiki    |    FAQ

Plugin: Markdown Table - Sortable

This plugin add the ability to sort rendered tables. It may or may not be compatible with other table plugins (e.g.: multimd-table) so use at your own risk.

Preview

It is based on sorttable script, so check the original post for the details logic.

You might also like my other plugin about table:

Plugin: Markdown Table - Colorize

6 Likes

I wonder what the record is for most plugins published in a single month? You may be on track to beat it. :1st_place_medal:

Thanks for all your work.

I am in the midst of revamping my workflow with joplin. While I am experimenting with note taking then quickly develop the plugin that alleviate the problem that irritate me the most.

So as long as I am still using Joplin, more will come a long with my workflow development. Although I think I checked all the low hanging fruits in my plugin todo list, so probably not as frequent.

4 Likes

Hiya,
This is great and adds great functionality to MD tables, thank you!
Daft question, do I need to build it manually to use? There is no JPL file on Github and the plugin does not show up through Joplin's plugins built-in search.
Cheers

1 Like

There is some unknown problem with the npmjs hopefully it will be resolve soon. In the meantime you can install using the jpl put in github release.

1 Like

star, thank you!

A useful plug-in. Thanks. What I really like is that it works in the render pane and does not require any non-standard Markdown code. That makes it "mobile-app friendly" in that a mobile app can still display the original table as it is not presented with customised Markdown it does not understand!!

4 Likes