Hi, I'm new here in the forum. I've worked on yet another table plugin, that can (among other things) format and minify MultiMarkdown tables without breaking merged cells. It's kind of a toolbox with many features. If you're interested in details and more screenshots, checkout the GitHub repo.
- Create new tables with a dialog.
- Format and minify Markdown tables (without breaking MultiMarkdown tables).
- Add, delete, and move table rows and columns.
- Align text left, center, or right.
- Adds hotkeys, such as: Jump to next or previous cell with
- Paste HTML or CSV tables as Markdown.
- Convert tables between HTML, Markdown, and CSV.
If you don't like or care about MultiMarkdown, you can also change the flavor to "GitHub-Flavored-Markdown". I strive to make the plugin customizable to most people's taste.
However, it's not perfect... if you find any bugs, please let me know. Either here, or as an issue on GitHub. (I've mostly tested the plugin in Joplin pre-release v2.10.3, but it should work fine in v2.9.x). Any feedback and questions are welcome! I cannot guarantee that I'll find the time to implement every suggestion/bugfix and answer every question, but I'll see what I can do.