Peculiar sync issue on ios maybe related to gateway issue

This first appeared during the "gateway timeout" incident yesterday.
Starting then and continuing now, ios joplin says it cannot sync some items, because they are too large.
Thing is, these items were removed from joplin data, and the resources directory, some months ago.
So these "large items", which no longer exist, have somehow snuck back and are making a spurious error.
(This looks almost like the status panel is refusing to update, in spite of pressing refresh, restarting the app, and rebooting the phone.)

ios app says joplin 12.9.2, database v41
windows joplin (no errors)
Joplin 2.9.17 (prod, win32)

Client ID: ef30f90de1df45ee92e636dc6485b4fe
Sync Version: 3
Profile Version: 41
Keychain Supported: Yes

Revision: a84a8e7

Could you show a screenshot of it? Isn't there a "retry" button you can click to solve the issue?

1. There are various retry/refresh buttons, and for some OTHER items, they fixed them. But these remain on the list even though the data items were long ago deleted from my joplin database (because of the size issue) And the ios app just started complaining about this again yesterday. (It complained months ago and I deleted those items - so this is a size complaint that "came back" for no clear reason.)

1. Tactics like "go find that item and delete it" - well, it doesn't exist on PC anymore, and I don't think it ever existed on iphone.

And, for no apparent reason, this problem has gone away.

Please mark it as "solved".

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.