Notebooks Disappeared

Hello, I am new to using Joplin but my notebooks just disappeared this morning when I started the Windows Desktop Application,
Joplin 2.9.17 (prod, win32)
Client ID: 749f4bd7c8134e22b09b59a672190591
Sync Version: 3
Profile Version: 41
Keychain Supported: Yes
Revision: a84a8e7

I do not have a synchronization service set up (since I didn't think it was required and hopefully this isn't part of the issue). I had a notebook with several tagged notes that just isn't there anymore. I've searched around a bit to see if anyone else has had this occurance but didn't find anything. I also looked at the log and see there was a migration failure which might be the cause. I am hoping the forum can shed more light and hopefully some resolution steps for this. I've also tried safe mode and can say that no errors are showing up in the application, nor conflicts.

Thank you

log.txt (202.3 KB)

@subcursion welcome to the forum.

I was wondering if you had somehow "rolled up" your list of notebooks.

Try left-clicking once on the word "NOTEBOOKS" to see if it "unrolls" your notebooks.

notes_list

Unfortunately, that wasn't it. I have the default welcome notebook there still and can collapse/expand to see only that one.

Check your folder:
C:\Users<your_user_name>.config\joplin-desktop and see if there are still files in the resources folder. This will determine if the notes are deleted or if there is a problem with how joplin finds or displays them

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.