New Joplin icon, second round - poll is closed

I voted D even if I feel there’s something wrong with it too. That was without reading any of the comments (I’m not sure because it’s a feature of the poll to not show them -actually if it isn’t it would probably be a good feature, generally speaking- or because I just didn’t scroll…).

Like some people already told in previous poll replies; the current logo is still the best, also for me. So I will not vote.
There is more work to do at the interface design, sure for the Android version.
Thanks for this amazing app!!!

1 Like

I like E from moenawar85 and agree with the points made by @tessus. I like the original version of E better though… the one with the shadows. Any reason that’s not represented here?

Thanks again everyone for the feedback. Let’s leave the poll open till the end of the month and we’ll collect the results from here and Patreon.

I agree — both on

• the old icon being the best although D is not bad, no fuss, clear, ... and on
  • how great the app is :slight_smile: ...
    Thanks.
4 Likes

I clicked the vote now button, but it did not do anything. I chose E and C, but D and C are as good. However, I like the reverse paperclip the best. Why is that not an option?

1 Like

after voting, I still think the current one is better than any options I voted

6 Likes

Poll is closed and results have been released. We’ll now compile this with the results on Patreon and decide on the icon. Many thanks everyone for participating!