Moving all the themes our and to the themes folder?

Hello!

So I saw a comment on and older pull-request for a theme that there was talks about moving all themes out into their own .js theme files (like Nord is and like the pull-request I have submitted). Is this something you still want? Because if that is the case I could try and take some time this week to move all the themes out and into their own theme files.

Thanks,
Tobias

Please go ahead! As you’ve probably noticed reviews are a bit slow right now, but this kind of change should be easily accepted.

1 Like

Cool. I’ll try and find some time tomorrow or Tuesday for this. Shouldn’t take too long to do.

Indeed that would be nice to have the themes in a separate folder. Please do two pull requests for this though - one for your own new theme, and one to move all the other themes to a folder, as it will make it easier to review.

1 Like

Yeah, already had that idea. :slight_smile: The pull-request for my own theme is already in, so I'll create a new one for the change to move all themes out.

1 Like

I have moved all files out in this pull-request: https://github.com/laurent22/joplin/pull/2951

Sorry for the confusing commit list, but I explained the reasons in my pull-request! If you want me to re-do it a bit cleaner just let me know!