Local filesystem synchronisation

ok, so, I'm using terminal on my imac, macOS Monterey 12.4, joplin version 1.0.150, and I want to try to sync to my apple laptop so, what I'm doing is the following:

within joplin of course, it starts like this:
:config sync.target 2
:config sync.2.path </users/vonclendenen/downloads/joplin> ( I really don't know what I'm supposed to put here or how it looks??)

I really don't know what it's supposed to look like between the <> it's a total guess on my part if you could help in any regard I sure would appreciate it lots as I would like to get a copy on my laptop computer and it's also a mac, so, if you would kindly also let me know what I need to do on my laptop later to get it to sync to this same file, regards.

also, the cursor doesn't work on the nano editor, I just started having to :mknote "etc" and then I return and do the following :rmnote $n so, if you know what is keeping the cursor from showing up in nano also appreciated.

also, I have no clue how to update the firmware for joplin so, if that is something I likely need to do as well please provide instructions for doing so, regards.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.