Joplin 2.13.14 (prod, darwin)
Unterstützter Schlüsselbund: Nein
(The above data is only a single device, there are many devices involved in this)
My wife and I have two JoplinCloud accounts, that are seemingly corrupted.
I started by setting up my notebooks and sync it to my account. That worked flawlessly between my Mac, my Windows and my iOS devices (although it's extremely slow in decrypting on iOS).
I then tried sharing a particular notebook with my wifes account. I synced her account on her Windows computer and that worked flawlessly as well. My shared notebook showed up in her Notebook list and she was able to edit the notes, which synced back to my devices.
First issue came up, when she installed Joplin on her Android device and synced to her account. Suddenly, she could not see my Notebook anymore - neither on her Windows machine, nor on her Android.
Several of my notes from the shared notebook got deleted on my end. I recovered them from a backup. The shared notebook still showed as being shared (yellow text), but when I looked at the sharing list, it was empty. I deleted all my notebooks, reimported from a backup and added my wife's account to the sharing list of the shared notebook again.
It synced up with all our devices and everything seemed like it's working. For a few days.
We then tried adding her account on a new laptop. We synced her account to the laptop. Now, this deleted a large amount of notes in the shared notebook - they all vanished from all devices.
I decided that I would try and wipe both of the JoplinCloud accounts, and start fresh. I disabled all sharing and used Victor to clear out both of our accounts - locally and on the server (or so I thought). I disabled Note history, and ran the tool. After that I synced it to our respective JoplinCloud accounts.
One weird thing I noticed at that time is that JoplinCloud still showed a lot of data in my account - even though everything was deleted. Even after some waiting time, a lot of data did remain on the quota of the account. For my wife's account this was not the case, the quota usage went to to a few kB.
(From here on, everything was done on my laptop and my iPhone, using different profiles for my wife and me, as I'm purely in troubleshooting mode)
I deleted all our local Joplin profiles and started fresh. I synced my (empty) profile to my JoplinCloud account - It downloaded roughly 2000 elements from the cloud, but nothing showed up. In the statistics page, nothing was shown either. I did the same for my wife's account - 3 objects where downloaded, presumably a few of the encryption keys.
So, I once again added my notes from a backup and uploaded them to the Cloud. It added to the existing storage usage, but otherwise worked fine. I was able to sync it to my iOS without problems.
Then, I added my wifes account to the shared notebook again. It prompted her to accept the invitation and then started downloading the right amount of objects. However, nothing showed up in her account.
In my account, a ton of notes are missing again and a few conflicts arose (that's something new!).
This has been a horrendous experience so far. I had hoped that it is possible for support to wipe clean these two accounts / generate two new ones and we try a fresh start. I assume that the database is borked with regards to one or both of these accounts.