Joplin lost the contents of a note after turning off aeroplane mode

Hi folks,

New Joplin user here.
I'm using Android version 11 and Joplin 2.10.8

I added a whole load of information to a note - paragraphs and paragraphs of text. When I took my phone off aeroplane mode this morning, the text was still there momentarily, but upon minimising and reopening the app, the additional had disappeared.

This is information that I wrote last night and cannot recall this morning and absolutely need to get back. The storage is very low (150MB) on my phone, which I assume may be contributing to the issue.

In the meantime I've put it back on aeroplane mode and have only used it to check the version numbers just in case I need to rescue it from the cache and I don't want to overwrite it. Can I retrieve the text that's gone, or some kind of history of what I've typed?

ETA: The Updated time on the note is an hour before I stopped writing, so I've retained some contents of the note, but I've lost everything I wrote in that final hour.

Is there a conflicts notebook? If so, please check it for a copy of the note:

Thanks so much for replying! I've just checked and there isn't one.

I should probably add that this is the only device I have Joplin on so far so there are no other synced copies of the notes on any other devices.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.