Joplin Flatpak - config files

Hi all,
I have installed the latest version (2.5.12) of Joplin via Flatpak (install automated with Ansible) on my fedora workstations (F34 & F35):

xenlo@brown-beer:~$ flatpak list
[...]
Joplin                         net.cozic.joplin_desktop                       2.5.12                         stable           system
[...]

xenlo@brown-beer:~$ cat /etc/redhat-release 
Fedora release 35 (Thirty Five)

Now, I want also to automate the configurations (at least the synch target). So I wondering where are located the config files of a Joplin Flatpak install. I didn't found any database.sqlite under my home .var/app/net.cozic.joplin_desktop.

xenlo@brown-beer:~/.var/app/net.cozic.joplin_desktop$ find ./ -name database.sqlite

And if you can tell me where the log are stored, it would be more than welcome, too.

Officially the .appimage is the only supported Linux distribution method so the docs won't necessarily reflect cases where things like flatpak or snap might store data in a different location.

Help > Open profile directory should hopefully open your profile dir regardless of where it is stored.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.