Joplin Cloud

Joplin 2.8.8 (prod, win32)

Client ID: db836e49c86d4fb3ab73882a26b4d79b
Sync Version: 3
Profile Version: 41
Keychain Supported: Yes

Revision: c2a6a13

I use Jplin Cloud.
I received an email telling me that "Your account is disabled for the following reason(s): Account over limit on 18 Jun 22 18:30:00 (UTC)"
Thus, I have deleted over 700 notes. But it does not change anything. I am not able anymore to upload any content.
When I syncronize with my Android phone and my Ipad, I can still see the notes I have deleted on my PC.
Thanks in advance for your help

Hi there, could you specify email you registered with in Joplin Cloud?

To the best of your knowledge do you have any particularly large attachments in your notes?

Hello,
My mail is jfherz@gmail.com
I have a few attachments between 50 and 100mb
Jean-François

Could you please help me in this. Joplin is useless for me since no sync is anymore possible. I have deleted over 700 notes but I get still the same message "Your account is disabled for the following reason(s): Account over limit on 18 Jun 22 18:30:00 (UTC)"
Thanks in advance.

Probably best to go via the support email - you can find it on the terms and conditions or privacy policy links on the Joplin Cloud login page.
It is probably due to your revision settings as even if you delete a note the revision remains along with its resource until the time period set in your note history has passed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.