Version 12.9.2 on iOS 16.2
Anytime I open the mobile app, it recreates a note that i long ago deleted.
If I change notebooks and close Joplin on my phone, it will create another copy of the same note there too. Ad infinitum.
I have been using Joplin for a few weeks and am liking it and these zombie notes sync to my WebDAV so I can pretty easily delete from my PC but it is weird.
Any suggestions to put a stake through the heart of the unkillable note?
[SCROLL AND READ BEFORE POSTING]
For bug reports, please post them on GitHub - Issues · laurent22/joplin · GitHub
If you are not sure if it's a bug or not, PLEASE POST ON GITHUB ANYWAY.
If you post a bug report here, we cannot track it and there's a chance it won't be looked at and fixed.
For other support queries please indicate:
- The version you are using. LATEST VERSION is not a version number!
- If it is a sync issue, please let us know what you are syncing with.
- If you report a problem with upgrading, please let us know both versions (from/to).
- If you report a problem with the editor, please tell us which editor you are using (WYSIWYG/Markdown).
- The operating system you are using.
If you can also please provide a log, as described here: How to enable debugging | Joplin
Posts that do not at least state the version number and operating system will not be answered.