Introducing Shivani Gupta

Hi, I'm Shivani Gupta and 3rd-year undergrad from JSSATEN, India in B.Tech (Electronics and communication engineering). My interests are in Front End Engineering and I love to create beautiful and performant products with delightful user experiences utilising cutting-edge technology. . I have a hands-on experience in HTML, CSS, Javascript, ReactJs, Next.js, Tailwind, Bootstrap, MaterialUI, Python, C++programming languages.
In addition, I have a basic understanding of backend development.
I am quite familiar with and have always been interested in open source contributions and would really bring some value to the project.
Currently, I'm working on a one-stop solution website for emerging entrepreneurs using frontend, backend, machine learning, Web 3.0, and blockchain in a national level competition called Smart India Hackathon, where my team and I have cleared the first round. As a result, I am willing to learn something new every day.
I liked all of the project ideas, but the Tablet Layout idea piqued my interest and prompted me to compose this message.
I also have some suggestions about how to improve the design layout.
My github:19shivii
I Hope to Hear From You Soon
Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi there,
Welcome to the community.
Would you mind sharing which bug you are going to work / you are working on?

happy to see you here.

thx & goog luck

Hi PackElend,
Firstly, Sorry my PC got crashed therefore I was inactive for last 1 week.
Right now I am working on one high priority bug and planning to work and submit proposal on tablet layout idea.

good luck, we are looking forward to your first PR

Hi there,
you are doing?
Are you getting along well as the serious phase is about to start?
Any help required on how to read Joplin's codebase and how to fix an issue easily?

good luck