Introducing HOLLYwyh

Hello everyone,I'm WuYinghao,a senond year Software Engineering student from Tongji University,China.I'm always having trouble finding a suitable notebook during my study until I found Joplin. It is fantastic during my study. When I found it was open source, I made up my mind to do someting to Joplin community. I am familier with Javascript、HTML、CSS. Now I'm interested in 2.Template plugin 、 3.BibTex plugin and 5.Paste special projects in list of project ideas.

I'm very happy to join the community and work hord with other teammates,let's make Joplin become better and better!
GitHubHOLLYwyh

1 Like

@CalebJohn Hello,I just saw some information in the GSoC2021's part How to create your first pull request : student can implement a small plugin or external application, to get himself familiar with the Joplin API. Could you please tell me wheteher I can implement another plugin such as a google chrome plugin or pull a request to another plugin such as a plugin designed for my Compus Network made by my upperclassman? Do I have to implement a plugin only about Joplin? Thank you very much!!!

Hello, it should be a Joplin plugin as described there: Extending Joplin | Joplin

We've also labelled a few more bugs which you can look at to get yourself familiar with the code base.

1 Like

Thank you very much !!!! I'll get familiar as quickly as possible.