- I am using Joplin Version 2.9.17
- I am syncing between an iPad mini, iOS 15.7.7, and a Mac, macOS Ventura 13.4.1
Although I still have a subscription to the Joplin cloud, I have cancelled it and in a few months it will stop working. I would like to continue to use Joplin on each of my devices but go back to using them separately. I've been unable to find advice on how to stop syncing the devices. Can you tell me how to do this thing?
On desktop app, this can be done by selecting "None" under the sync target in settings. To do this:
- Open settings
- Click "synchronization"
- Click "None" under the "Synchronization Target" setting:
Something similar can be done on mobile:
- Open "Configuration"
- Scroll down to "Synchronization" (it should be near the top)
- Select "none" under the "synchronization target" dropdown.
Note that you can also choose to sync using something like OneDrive or Dropbox by selecting one of these options under the "synchronization target" dropdown, then pressing "sync".
If you have any other questions, please let me know!
Thank you! I will give this a shot.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.