How to fix the maximum width of the plug-in panel

I asked a similar question before. However, I couldn't get a reply. This bothered me with use and seemed a little inconvenient.
Thanks to the developers and other contributors, I see that there doesn't seem to be a good workaround for this issue at the moment, is that right?
Similar issues.

1 Like

Yes, that is correct. There is currently no good workaround for the issue of the plugin panel not supporting adaptive sizing. This is a known issue that has been reported on the Joplin GitHub repository, but there is no timeline for when it will be fixed.

In the meantime, there are a few things you can do to make the plugin panel more usable on smaller screens:

Resize the plugin panel manually. You can do this by clicking and dragging on the border between the plugin panel and the editor panel.
Use a smaller font size in the plugin panel. This can be done by changing the font size in the plugin's settings.
Use a plugin that doesn't have a panel. There are a number of plugins that don't have a panel, or that have a panel that can be disabled.
I understand that this is not ideal, and I hope that the developers will fix this issue soon.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.