I am getting the error message "Sync target is locked - aborting API call". When restoring Joplin data by importing a Joplin .jex file. It seems to run for hours, longer than I am at my Mac at any one sitting, and at some point displays the message. This is the 3rd time it has given me this error.
- I started with a fresh install of Joplin for Mac and an empty Webdav folder on my Webdav sync folder.
- I only have 1 client ( the Mac ) connected to the Webdav server.
- I clicked on file->import from Joplin jex file.
- I disabled sleep on my Mac
- In the most recent occurrence, I let the sync run overnight and had the error when I checked in the morning.
Joplin information for my Macbook:
Joplin 1.6.7 (prod, darwin)
Sync Version: 2
Profile Version: 34
Keychain Supported: Yes
Revision: b74b849 (master)
What causes this error, and how can I fix it?