- Support simple functions
- Allow to use api to control opening notes in external editor
- Support hooks function, that is, allow external monitoring of joplin operations through api (such as web socket). At least the hooks for the following operations should be included
- When creating/deleting notes/directories
- When modifying the metadata of a note/directory (for example, the body of the note does not count as metadata)
- When modifying the label of a note
If no one wants to implement the above functions, I may start to modify the joplin desktop client to support the above API next weekend.