Hide/lock notebook or note

Is this a feature that is still being pursued?

First time user. So far I like the platform, except when it come to any sensitive notes or data.
I would like the option to be able to hide and lock either a note or notebook from being accessed.

I know EN does this but so does Samsung Notes. SN doesn't have a good platform for windows but it does work well on the phone itself. I came to Joplin hoping this platform would have that type of solution. Everything else about this project is amazing! And would love to support it more.

Is this something feasible or even in the works?

Your notes are only encrypted in transit with E2EE, when they get to your machine, they're fully unecrypted, the stance of the devs is that your OS security will probably be stronger than anything they can put in place and if security is really an issue, using a secure drive would be a good bet (they say all this in the FAQs) but it is an open issue so it's not impossible someone develops something eventually!

With all that being said, there are almost certainly measures you can put in place on your machine or phone that will lock an app without entering a pin (Windows admin tools, Android apps, etc) if you want a halfway house to dissuade nosy people but protecting against hacking isn't needed