[SCROLL AND READ BEFORE POSTING]
For bug reports, please post them on GitHub - Issues · laurent22/joplin · GitHub
If you are not sure if it's a bug or not, PLEASE POST ON GITHUB ANYWAY.
If you post a bug report here, we cannot track it and there's a chance it won't be looked at and fixed.
I am on windows 11 joplin version Joplin 2.8.8 (prod, win32)
Client ID: 21f95e4d309f4a93b97b4e89fc7cf7ff
Sync Version: 3
Profile Version: 41
Keychain Supported: Yes
Revision: c2a6a13
I have a simple request. I cannot for the life of me figure out a simple markdown that being the checkbox. I know it's a - [ ] but I must do different iterations until it actually takes and turns into a check box. Is there a specific sequence.
Thanks
The following sets of 6 characters should always make it work no matter if it is ticked or unticked when starting from a blank line.
-space[space]space
or
-space[x]space
The appearance should change as soon as you enter the final space
With the android version, it requires
- space[space space ] - The trailing space doesn't seem to be needed but it requires 2 spaces inside the brackets.
Huh? For me it's exactly as on desktop one space between the brackets:
-space[space]space
I tried figuring this out. First problem I had, is that for testing purposes it is important to note that after the last space you have to type something. so it ends with: ] space type stuff. I there is no stuff after the last space, it becomes a weird unordered list.
Anyway, my issue appears to be with the Fleksy keyboard. Other keyboards work with a single space. Fleksy requires 2 spaces! Have no idea why.