[SCROLL AND READ BEFORE POSTING]
For bug reports, please post them on GitHub - Issues · laurent22/joplin · GitHub
If you are not sure if it's a bug or not, PLEASE POST ON GITHUB ANYWAY.
If you post a bug report here, we cannot track it and there's a chance it won't be looked at and fixed.
For other support queries please indicate:
- The version you are using. LATEST VERSION is not a version number!
- If it is a sync issue, please let us know what you are syncing with.
- If you report a problem with upgrading, please let us know both versions (from/to).
- If you report a problem with the editor, please tell us which editor you are using (WYSIWYG/Markdown).
- The operating system you are using.
If you can also please provide a log, as described here: How to enable debugging | Joplin
Posts that do not at least state the version number and operating system will not be answered.
Windows 10, desktop app, Joplin 2.12.18 (prod, win32)
When I enter <br> element to create a line break/indent/new line break and change to wysiwyg editor and then back to md one, every <br> element is removed and left with two spaces instead (liike pressing space two times). It sometimes happens, sometimes doesn't, but most of the times it does it and it's really annoying. Using element creates bigger indents, so I don't want to use it everytime.
Is there any way to stop this behaviour?