[SCROLL AND READ BEFORE POSTING]
For bug reports, please post them on GitHub - Issues · laurent22/joplin · GitHub
If you post a bug report here, we cannot track it and there's a chance it won't be looked at and fixed.
For other support queries please indicate:
- The version you are using. LATEST VERSION is not a version number!
- If it is a sync issue, please let us know what you are syncing with.
- If you report a problem with upgrading, please let us know both versions (from/to).
- If you report a problem with the editor, please tell us which editor you are using (WYSIWYG/Markdown).
- The operating system you are using.
If you can also please provide a log, as described here: How to enable debugging | Joplin
Posts that do not at least state the version number and operating system will not be answered.
Using version 1.2.6 on Windows 10 and 2.0.4 on my mobile running Android 10.
Have set up the desktop and the mobile client to sync notes with Nextcloud(efss.qloud.my) and have encrypted the notes on the desktop. The mobile client was installed after the desktop synchronized with the Nextcloud server. After synchronizing the mobile client instead of seeing the same notes on the desktop, I see a number of notes with the same title "Encrypted". They are in a new notebook with the name "Encrypted". Incidentally, this number matches the number of notes on the desktop.
How do I decrypt these notes?