First, how I got here. I was using DropBox to sync my notebook between devices until Dropbox free announced new connected device limits. I already pay extra for Google Drive storage so I figured I could set up Google Drive Backup and Sync on all my devices and store the notebook there.
That seemed to work at first but now I’m finding notes that exist on one device and not on the others. After much thrashing, I now have three devices that reference the Joplin directory on Google Drive but are all missing some notes from the others.
When I try to run Synchronize on the PC’s I get the message “Created remote items: 1. Completed: 17/04/2019”.