Features or Bugs in Joplin Mobile

The input cursor is blocked by the keyboard when editing long text (the input cursor cannot be scrolled to the top), so the input content cannot be seen, please assist
Thank you

ios 编辑长文本时输入光标被键盘遮挡(输入光标无法滚动到最上面),导致无法看到输入的内容,请协助
谢谢

1 Like

I’m on Android version 1.0.324 but I can’t see this option

You can find it in v1.0.325

Thanks for the work on the mobile app! In iOS, at some point in last couple versions (or it could’ve been tied to an iOS OS-level update), when you’ve got Joplin set to Dark or OLED Dark, the status bar on the right-hand side stays grey, while the rest is the expected black/dark grey.

This seems to be a bug with devices that have notches. (particularly bad on IOS devices). It should be fixed in the next release.

This issue is caused by a change Apple made with how devs can interact with the keyboard. It’s annoying but sadly something that needs to be fixed upstream with the react native libraries here.

Sounds good. For what it’s worth, the issue also happens on two different iPads that have no notches.

Yep, I don’t think this issue has anything to do with whether or not a notch exists.

Can Joplin fit IOS 13? Keep the editing line above the keyboard. You can refer to Microsoft Office, it is how to solve it.
Thank you

Joplin 能否适配下 IOS 13 ?使编辑行始终保持在键盘上面。可以参考微软 Office,它就是这么解决的。谢谢

Microsoft office also has a huge team and probably had to write their own custom keyboard and whatnot. At least that’s how it feels when using it.

I can’t find this version anywhere… Is it released yet?

It will be on the store at some point, you can sideload the app if you want it sooner. The apk can be found at joplinapp.org

I updated joplin today from the play store.
I synced it with my pc notes I tried to edit a note but in editor mode I noticed that the text was blank, same color as the background.

Some images:

Preview(everything’s okay):

Edit(blank text):

1 Like

Can you please add this issue on gh?

Yes, i have the same behaviour on my android-phone. But on the tablet it works fine.

@matesz44 and @anaCIRdes, you two wouldn’t happen to be on OnePlus phones, would you?

on moto g5s

Gotya. I know there was an issue like this with OnePlus’s; their default font rendered wrong with the OLED Dark theme. I’m having issues finding the exact one, but what’s your default font for your phones under settings?

Samsung galaxy a5 2017
EDIT: I have blank font with every theme

My issue with this was caused by the Slate font, you guys have different fonts, so, hmmm. If you switch to something else, does the issue still persist?