I was looking for a OneNote replacement (I want my own cloud or webdav) and found Joplin.
Like it very much, but I`, missing some features:
- Is it possible to bring notebooks in an alphabetical order?
- Please fix the 10MB file attachment bug.
- I think it is only possible to attach complete files to a note. Isn`t it possible to just link them to whatever destination?
- Any plans for enabling Imports to notes? From HTML, doc(x), pdf…
- Possibility to export the whole notebook on the fly with the Option to export it into one file or one file for each note. Needed export Formats are HTML, doc(x) and Pdf
- Possibility to export individual notes to HTML, doc(x) and Pdf.
Are there any plans for implementing this? Having this features Joplin has ervything to switch from OneNote and be on the safe side to export the content to reimport to other apps in the future if needed.