Ever Since A Recent Update, Every Time I Start Joplin I Get Error

Hello,

Ever Since A Recent Update, Every Time I Start Joplin I Get A Fatal Error... that says basically, I have an Older Version.

I Re-Install the Exact Same Latest Version (the first few times, I would download Joplin again to make sure I had the Newest version) and then run it again, and it starts just fine. If I close my computer and come back at any time, start the computer again, then start Joplin, I get the Error Again! But, again, if I Install Joplin again, it will work...

Any Ideas?

Thank you...

It sounds to be like when you relaunch you're somehow opening an earlier version of the software. Which operating system are you using? I'm going to assume Windows. I would uninstall the software the usual way and then search your drive for joplin.exe just to be sure everything is gone.

If on Windows, make sure that you have closed Joplin completely, including the tray icon, before trying to update to the newest version. Also, a screenshot of the exact error message is always helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.