Error when trying to sync

My joplin is set to sync trough dropbox with e2e encryption enabled. For a while it worked but now this is happening

Any idea wjy?

Any idea why you deleted the support template and do not answer the questions?

f you must know. i never used that template before and nobody took issue.
if you want me to use it. this is fine but the saracstic tone your using is unnecessary and annoying, when a simple: "please use the following template" would have being more then enough.

now as for the information required:
version PC app: 2.8.8:
mobile version:2.8.1

sync between: pc (laptop) and mobile

operating system:
PC: windows 10 home edition 64 bit.
mobile:android 10

if you must know. i never used that template before and nobody took issue.
if you want me to use it. this is fine but the saracstic tone your using is unnecessary and annoying, when a simple: "please use the following template" would have being more then enough.

now as for the information required:
version PC app: 2.8.8:
mobile version:2.8.1

sync between: pc (laptop) and mobile

operating system:
PC: windows 10 home edition 64 bit.
mobile:android 10

You asked exactly the same question as this one a couple of months ago and the same person asked for additional information that should have been provided in the template then too but you never even responded. Phone saids"Sync target is locked" when trying to sync

If you search the forums "aborting API call" for you can see a few people have reported it but it just seems to go away again after a while which implies that for whatever reason the sync target temporarily isn't working - not sure if it is service related or to do with the sync target itself.

The log file data as requested on the support template still hasn't been provided to be able to help with anything further. The whole point of it is to prevent a pointless back and forth chain of messages or simply being ignored entirely.

2 Likes

My apologies. things have being so hectic ass off late i actually forgot i posted about ti before.

any how i cant add the information from the log file.
i tried to copy paste it. but i get an error because the entry is too large.

Try pastebin?

never hard of it before up until now so thanks!
sadly however it doesn't work either, will it be OK if i will simply upload the file using WeTransfer or something?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.